Atom Ventures exists because we passionately believe that all businesses, no matter their size, should have access to the highest quality technology and investment advice available.
We are a team of former business leaders, senior technical engineers and business consultants that have worked together in industry and have decided to make the switch to consulting to help business grow and achieve their full potential.
Each of us have worked in a number of different industries, from e-health to telecoms and e-commerce. We have worked at 2 person start-ups as well as large multi-national businesses with turnover in the billions. Our wide breadth of experience means that we have worked through most of the challenges businesses face and understand what it means to lead teams through the good times and the bad.
The network we have built over the past 20 years has helped us succeed in each of the businesses we worked at and we are now opening that network out to SMEs, charities and start-ups so that they may gain access to the quality advice that will help them succeed.
Our aim is to build long lasting partnerships with businesses to help them demystify the IT landscape and make the right strategic technology decisions .
At Atom Ventures we are focused on the following core objectives:
- Empower business owners to make the right technology decisions
- Use our global network of partners to create tailor-made IT solutions
- Give the young entrepreneurs the support they need to succeed
- To provide value to our clients over the long term
- Transform IT from being considered a cost centre to being a true driver for growth
- To provide a realistic and practical view on the latest technology trends
How we work
As a client, our promises to you are as follows:
- We will work with you and your team to understand your business
- We will question everything
- We will offer impartial and objective advice
- Our costs will be transparent and simple to understand
- If we don’t feel that we can add value, we will say so
- We’ll be open and honest and will act on all feedback received