In this week’s podcast we are talking with Graham Brennan from ANI Connects a company that helps businesses improve their public engagement.
Graham is an ex-academic turned entrepreneur that saw that his PhD work could be applied to the business world to help businesses connect with their customers and increase engagement
We cover a range of topics in this podcast:
- Is there a magic bullet for building public engagement?
- How do you effectively build engagement?
- How long does it take to build engagement?
- How do you identify your audience?
- Graham’s transition from academia to the business world and many more topics!
For more information about ANI Connects please visit their website: